My sharpie ankle tattoo
It says “belonging to Yahweh”
Due to the fact that ankles are round, you can only see part of it :\ sorry guys
this better be only sharpie, you culture stealing son of a bitch
Honestly, if it were in Yiddish, I would agree. But Jews didn’t speak Hebrew any more than Christians do until the Western European bourgeois Jewish academic Zionists decided that they would destroy Jewish culture by imposing Hebrew, European culture and Arab food upon the forming state of Israel. Christians have just as much a right to Hebrew as Jews because Jewish culture wasn’t even about Hebrew 100 years ago.
Christians have prayed in Hebrew for thousands of years?
The write not only their HOLY books, but their academic books in Hebrew?
They refer to God via the Tetragrammaton?
Seriously like wtf. Jewish culture has ALWAYS been about Hebrew; it links the entirety of the diaspora.
No one was speaking Hebrew before the Zionist migration to Palestine. It was a dead language. Jews were speaking Yiddish, Ladino, and various other languages before that.
- freeheartremoval likes this
- lazersilberstein reblogged this from rknjl and added:
- rknjl reblogged this from lazersilberstein and added:
- andernathanson reblogged this from rknjl and added:
- andimprouvaire reblogged this from lazersilberstein and added:
- carmelssegal likes this
- classical-pedestrian likes this
- playforthecross likes this
- kangat posted this